Monday 6 February 2017

Final configuration 1/72 High Elf Cav

Hi guys

(note: this battle group will be auctioned of when finished, all proceeds will be donated to feeding the homeless in Jesus's name)(note: this battle group will be auctioned of when finished, all proceeds will be donated to feeding the homeless in Jesus's name)

OK, so I have changed the shields (much better I feel) and added the last bits of details, just need to add feathers to the arrows, add a couple of lances, then base, I will mount the lance pennants after painting the figure, how are the new shields? all comments welcome.















5 comments:

  1. Very cool. Very clever stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just curious, how are these coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No more done on them, to much other work I need to do, will get back to them soon I hope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fair enough. I'd be keen on them once they are done. Though no hurry, but.

      Delete