Saturday 28 April 2012

WIP 15mm Space Marines Part 4

Hi guys, an update, (and better photos) I didn't like my first attempt at the back pack, so I bulked them out at the top part, I've added some bling to the back of the pack, 3 types, a skull, a blood drop and round vent, added vents to the stabilizers on the back pack, and I tested out a purity seal (pic half way down, left shoulder pad) I think they are coming along nicely, I'm now eyeing off the pistol sized weapons from the 28mm range as heavy weapons for my devastators, more on that later, next up I will test adding knee pads, and do some work on the bolters.











12 comments:

  1. Wow...this project is coming along very very nicely, Dan! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good. Great idea with the pistols as heavy weapons

    ReplyDelete
  3. My word Dan, that's impressive progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First Star Wars troopers, now these...you are the master of conversion! I can't wait to see what they look like when they are painted up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dan, you keep coming up with new ways to dislocate my jaw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet :) - and BA's that's a good choice, I suppose they'll look great when painted.

    I remember as a kid I always thought the little bronze orifices of lighters looked exactly like bolter muzzles, and they'd fit 15mm beakies. Just in case you've got a dozen of old lighters lying around ... which is improbable :D - but who knows? Just a thought.

    Cheers, Nico

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy crap mate....

    At arms length these'll look like Rogue Trader era marines. Very impressed here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fast and cool work. Any teasers of the tyranids :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Relic, not yet, I won't start them until the Space Marines are finished.

    ReplyDelete